Herbal Appetite suppressant for weight loss,Ingredients that increase energy expenditure. Different weight loss drugs function. What is the best weight loss medicine?
Green tea polyphenol
Green tea polyphenols play an important role in body fat metabolism. The body’s cholesterol, triglyceride and other high content, blood vessel wall deposition, vascular smooth muscle cells proliferate to form atherosclerotic plaque and other cardiovascular diseases. The significant antioxidant activity of green polyphenols reduces the level of lipid peroxide (lpo) and malondialdehyde (mda) complexation, thereby reducing the damage of vascular endothelial cells by oxygen free radicals and lpo.
Featured Vibrant Fruit – Guarana Paulliniacupana. Seeds along the Amazon River. The nerves can be stimulated gradually and slowly, and the duration of stimulation is long, and the stimulation is mild and harmless to the human body. Products from other sources usually work quickly, but the duration is short. Due to its strong tropical regional flavor, Guarana is widely used in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, with a wide range of consumers. Efficacy: 1, enhance vitality 2, suppress appetite 3, anti-fatigue 4, improve immunity.
- Seaweed contains a large amount of iodine which can significantly reduce the cholesterol content in the blood. The regular food is beneficial to maintain the function of the cardiovascular system and make the blood vessels flexible, thus ensuring the normal supply of skin nutrition.
- Seaweed is rich in methionine and cystine, which can prevent dry skin. Regular food can also make dry skin lustrous. Oily skin can improve oil secretion.
- The seaweed contains rich vitamins, which can maintain the healthy growth of epithelial tissues and reduce pigment spots.
Hawthorn, great energy to eat. If there is no food in the stomach, the spleen can not be transported, not thinking about the eater, more serving, anti-Cr spleen and stomach hair. The herb is dredged: The hawthorn, the “Ben Jing” cloud tastes sour and cold, then it can eliminate food, and blood stasis, then the gas is not cold. If there is a stagnation, it will become a squat, and the postpartum lochia will not be exhausted. Hawthorn can enter the spleen and stomach to eliminate stagnation, scattered blood, so the treatment of leeches and maternal abdominal pain. It is probably better to eat more food, to strengthen the spleen and stomach, to qi, to eliminate blood, so children should eat more. The “Ben Jing” is mistaken for cold, so it has the effect of washing itchy.
Evening primrose oil is the most important nutrient drug discovered this century. The seed contains 20-30% oil, 70% of the oil is linoleic acid, and 8-99% is the essential γ-linolenic acid. Evening primrose oil can treat a variety of diseases, regulate lipids in the blood, have significant effects on coronary heart disease caused by high cholesterol and hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis and cerebral thrombosis, and can treat a variety of sclerosis, Diabetes, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis and schizophrenia have also been found in the laboratory to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Clinical use of evening primrose oil can prevent cardiovascular obstruction and lower cholesterol, and produce special effects drugs for prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Evening primrose is also a good material for decorating flower beds. The flowers of the fragrant evening primrose can extract the essence extract.
A kind of natural plant extract, oslim herbal fiber main components: green tea polyphenols, melon, seaweed, chitin, hawthorn, evening primrose and other extracts, produce lipase, emulsified fat, break down fat for fatty acids and other metabolism Waste is excreted through the excretion pathway, which in turn breaks down fat and effectively reduces body weight.
Classification of the role of diet pills
A. Appetite suppressant
- * and its analogues, including A *, benzam *, amfepramone, right * and phentermine, can inhibit the foraging behavior, reduce food intake and reduce weight through the excitatory effects of the nervous system. These drugs have a better effect on simple obesity, but more adverse reactions.
- Fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine and its combination preparations. A number of studies have confirmed that such drugs can cause serious adverse reactions such as heart valve damage, pulmonary hypertension and finger necrosis. In 1997, the FDA decided to ban use.
- Terpenoids and their derivatives, such as guanidine and cyclic imidazolium, such as sibutramine approved by the FDA in 1997. A large number of clinical trials have shown that this drug can increase the rate of fat metabolism by 18 times, “burning” excess fat in the form of heat production; while reducing hunger and effectively controlling caloric intake. However, the drug can raise blood pressure, and obese patients with cardiovascular disease should be used with caution.
- Biopeptides and their agonists or inhibitors These drugs are for further study.
B. Drugs that increase energy expenditure
- Central stimulant drugs*, theophylline, *, etc. can stimulate fat oxidation, increase energy consumption, and reduce appetite.
- BRL26830A, BRL28410, BRL35135A and BRL37344 activate adipose tissue function and systemic metabolism, reduce body weight; do not affect food intake; do not affect blood glucose levels. Therefore, such compounds are promising therapeutic agents for many obesity including obese diabetes. ICI198157 and its derivative ICID7144 are a thermogenic agent with little adverse reactions. These drugs are still in the laboratory.
- Hormones can be treated with low-dose thyroxine T3 (such as 60μg·d-1), and the decomposition of protein in the body does not increase. Growth hormone has a good effect on certain types of obesity. Insulin-like growth factor (IGF1) deficiency can lead to obesity and mild hyperlipidemia. Long-term use of genetically engineered IGF 50-150μg/kg/d can significantly reduce subcutaneous fat content and lower serum total cholesterol, but body weight. increase.
C. Drugs that inhibit intestinal digestion and absorption
- The lipase inhibitor orlistat inhibits lipase and prevents the breakdown of fat molecules, thereby reducing fat absorption. The drug can significantly reduce blood lipids in obese patients. However, such drugs can cause gastrointestinal dysfunction, respiratory tract infections, headache, menstrual disorders, anxiety, fatigue, etc., and also affect the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, resulting in the lack of fat-soluble vitamins, so long-term application should pay attention to appropriate supplements of fat-soluble vitamins .
- Acarbose reduces postprandial blood glucose and plasma insulin levels, but can cause flatulence, abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. Individual patients may also have hypoglycemia.
D. Chinese herbal medicine and its compound preparation
There are many reports on Chinese medicines and prescriptions, such as: Liucha, Kudingcha, Shenqi slimming powder (Dangshen, Tussah, Alisma, etc.), Fuji slimming granules (Cassia, Honeysuckle, etc.), Lotus Leaf Mixture, Dayan Slimming Tea, Pollen, light capsules (Lotus leaves, Pinellia, Alisma, Astragalus, etc.), Delipid (Gegen, etc.), Light body fat music, Fangfengtongsheng, and berberine have different degrees of hypolipidemic The effect of losing weight.
The internationally emerging healthy diet method converts fat into energy, which can accelerate weight loss with exercise. In particular, high-end pure L-carnitine can meet the requirements of the World Health Organization (WHO) for healthy weight loss: safe, efficient, and non-rebound.